10. Changing where we are in life requires us to change what we’re thinking.
9. Show me a winner and I'll show you a loser who never accepted failure as final.
8. Look beyond where you are. . .to what might have been. . .and still can be.
7. God allows each of us the opportunity to rewrite our destiny as long as we follow the instructions in His Word.
6. When we change how we think and what we speak, then we will never have to worry about saying things we shouldn’t.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Your future starts today. Visualize it...embrace it...plan for it...confess it...and manifest it.
4. Seizing greater opportunities to learn will increase our ability to earn.
3. One way to get high blood pressure is to spend your time worrying about something you can do nothing about. Pray instead.
2. Make the tough decisions now. . .so you don’t have to live a life without choices later.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. When we refuse to allow fear or doubt to enter our thought life. . .we’re ready for a miracle. Meditate on 2 Timothy 1:7.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS