10. Our actions and reactions determine the depth of our faith and the strength of our character.
9. You can’t have a negative thought and a positive thought at the same time…your brain doesn’t work that way.
8. People don’t lack strength so much as they lack the courage to do something with what they’ve got.
7. Never let your faith be determined by your feelings. Your faith should be based on the Word of God…knowing that it’s true.
6. The enemy wants us thinking in terms of limitations. He wants us to believe where we are is where we will stay. That’s a lie.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The question isn’t whether money is good or evil but rather…what’s our attitude toward it.
4. Your goal for today. “Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus…” Phil 2:5 AMP
3. To many believers have a potluck mentality where they are always feeding on whatever thoughts others are serving to them.
2. Stop looking at where you are and what you’ve got…as you begin to anticipate and prepare yourself for what you’re going to have.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Changing where I am in life right now requires me to change my thought life.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS