10. Today, if someone accuses you of being a dreamer…take it as a compliment and tell them thank you.
9. Avoid forming an unholy alliance or being unequally yoked. God won’t bless what He doesn’t approve. 2 Chronicles 18:3 AMP
8. When you look to someone to meet your needs…you will never see that God is waiting for you to take a step of faith.
7. Momentum is based on our attitude and emotions but it is sustained by our actions.
6. If you deal with anxiety attacks. . .ask God to help you attack and defeat your anxieties.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. You are not what or who others say you are…you are who and what God says you are. You will only live out who you believe you are.
4. Developing the God-kind of attitude will take you from living with a scowl to a winning smile. Phil 2:5; Eph 4:23
3. Unbelievers are definitely not equal to believers because they don’t have the same mindset. 1 Cor 2:12-14 AMP; 2 Cor 6:14
2. It’s smarter and more productive to ask God what He wants…than to do what you want and ask Him to bless it.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If the enemy can transfer fear into your mind, he immediately has the ability to take advantage over you.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS