10. Never allow a fear of failure to keep you from taking a risk for success.
9. There's more to living than just inhaling and exhaling oxygen and going through the motions of a daily life. God has a purpose for us.
8. God does not want us to just settle for whatever and whoever comes our way.
7. Failure is neither final nor fatal. . .but not trying because of a fear of failing is.
6. If we allow past mistakes to control our thinking, we will miss the purpose for which we were born.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Pride doesn't allow God to receive any of the credit for the things that He has done and is doing in our lives.
4. The most important part about CHRISTmas is the first six letters.
3. What he/she doesn't know won’t hurt them. NO money secrets in marriage. Financial infidelity will ALWAYS be exposed.
2. Your energy. . .enthusiasm. . .excitement will draw others to help you fulfill your goals and dreams.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never create personal limitations based on the opinions of someone else.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS