10. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something to change your attitude and your outlook.
9. Never stereotype someone based on their net worth.
8. Trouble sleeping. Try counting your blessings instead of sheep.
7. Being a positive, rich thinker some of the time doesn’t work. It’s an all the time thing.
6. You will be judged by your reputation of the past until you do something to change your reputation of the future.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The devil always returns to the place where he prospered. Take up the welcome mat and don’t answer the door when he comes knocking.
4. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a dream. Today is what you’ve got. Do something with it.
3. Think about the things in your life that won’t get better…until you start believing they will.
2. If you focus on the obstacles you face…you will never see the opportunities before you.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. How a person responds to having or not having money will reveal their true character…who they really are.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS