10. We will never increase our own value, importance or self-worth by continually reminding someone else of their faults.
9. The most dangerous game that spouses can play is the blame game.
8. Avoid the tyranny of the urgent...doing everything at the last minute...it causes mistakes and appears sloppy.
7. The worst air pollution isn't from a factory smokestack but rather the negative, faithless words of an uninformed Christian.
6. By planning tomorrow...tonight...you will be fulfilling God's purpose for your life. Psalm 19:2 CEV
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. A heart filled with envy is never satisfied with what they have. It always wants what someone else has.
4. God forgives AND forgets…never let the enemy beat you up over previous sins. The past is under the blood.
3. If we worry, we don’t trust God. He tells us not to worry, so if we do worry…then we’re ignoring His instructions.
2. By letting go of another’s mistakes, errors in judgments and faults or whatever you call it...we've done a Godly thing.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Give your attention to WHAT God is doing RIGHT NOW. Not just what He’s done in the past, but what He is wanting to do today.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS