10. If you don’t pursue your vision…you will always be a slave to your circumstances or someone else’s vision.
9. We should NOT fear what the Word of God says we can overcome.
8. Never allow anyone other than God to determine your worth and value.
7. Oversleeping is NOT the way to make your dreams come true. If you need a nap…take it…then get up and get going. Proverbs 6:9-11
6. If you’re under attack…understand the enemy is paying attention to you…because he recognizes your potential for the Kingdom.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never be moved by what others think or say…only by what God directs you to accomplish.
4. As long as you have a dream…you will never be poor. No one can take your dream away but you can give up on it. Don’t.
3. Determination, motivation and preparation will always overcome any failure. The only way you ever fail…is if you quit.
2. Ask God today for direction on unclaimed wealth, unknown ideas and unused potential.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If life is a football game. God is the team owner. Jesus is the General Manager. The Holy Spirit is the coach and the Bible is your playbook.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS