10. If your friends are comfortable in their comfort zone…they’re not going to want you to move out of yours.
9. Success will not just happen because you’re a nice person or even because you love the Lord. You must have a plan. Proverbs 16:3
8. This is for you. “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.” Zig Ziglar
7. God promises that when we are givers, our gifts will increase and multiply. Proverbs 17:8
6. Giving to God is not an obligation. It is an opportunity to put His biblical principles of economics into action. Luke 6:38
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The devil can stop the flow of God’s abundant provision in your life if he can get you to doubt your ability to break through into wealth.
4. Don’t complain about what you don’t have…use what you do have to create a plan to get from where you are to where you want to be.
3. Praying for your day to be filled with supernatural favor, divine connections, revelatory insight and previously unknown opportunities.
2. The seed for every financial breakthrough begins in your mind.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. The enemy cannot read your mind but you can accelerate and intensify his attacks by the words you choose to speak. Matthew 12:37BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS