10. Renewing your mind is not a sometimes thing…it’s not just an emergency solution…it’s a lifestyle.
9. A lack of purpose, plans and passion means…we’re on cruise control driving to eternity without a clue why we were placed here.
8. If anyone has blessed you…don’t delay in expressing your heartfelt appreciation for their kindness and generosity.
7. You may be under attack, but the Lord is saying to you, regardless of your current adversity, you are to never give up.
6. Stop seeing things the way they are and begin to see the way they can be with the eye of faith.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. A successful characteristic of millionaires is they write down their goals. “Write the vision and make it plain.” Hab 2:2
4. If you mess up, fess up. “Confession is good for the soul” is more than just an old saying…it’s spiritual truth. James 5:16
3. Make right decisions “Every young man who listens to me and obeys my instructions will be given wisdom and good sense.” Pro 2:1 TLB.
2. If you’re in debt…your life is not your own. Not only that, but your money is going to make someone else rich.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. You will reap in due season…your right time…if you don’t faint or quit because of weariness, exhaustion or doubt. Galatians 6:9BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS