10. If you’ve been forgiven…you’re just that…forgiven…so leave the past behind.
9. It’s good to remember God sees your tithes and offerings even before the people who count the Sunday offering.
8. Smile…God will give you favor with people who may have ignored, laughed at or even criticized you in the past.
7. Give your attention to WHAT God is doing RIGHT NOW. Not just what He’s done in the past, but what He wants to do for you TODAY.
6. If the enemy can get you to believe you can’t afford to tithe or give offerings…he has the ability to take advantage of you.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. One of the biggest reasons many Christians don’t enter into the fullness of God’s Word is that they read it as a spectator instead of a participant.
4. Be a person of integrity even when no one else is around.
3. While your natural mind and everybody else may be saying “No, you can’t.” God is saying: “Yes, you can.” Who are you going to believe?
2. The word “can’t” when spoken by Christians in reference to God’s will for their lives isn’t grammatically or spiritually correct.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Don’t worry about things you can’t change. Don’t fret about today or tomorrow. Change what you can and let God deal with the rest.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS