10. Allowing someone to steal your joy disconnects you from God’s presence. “In God’s presence there is the fullness of joy.” Ps 16:11
9. A step of faith requires us to look beyond our circumstances.
8. God does not change His mind…there is no expiration date on His promises. (Numbers 23:19; Hebrews 13:8).
7. Your salary is not your source but a seed for changing your destiny. Pastor Kevin Wells
6. If we allow God to change us…we won’t have to ask Him to change our circumstances.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. When we realize we have the authority over all the power of the enemy…we will never feel inadequate another day in our lives. Luke 10:19
4. Poverty steals more than your money…it robs you of your dreams, your future, your hope and your ability to bless those you love.
3. Money that you sow into the Kingdom of God may leave your bank account…but it never leaves your life. Galatians 6:7
2. Be the one who initiates change…even while others hesitate.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never be in such a hurry that you overlook or take for granted the gift that is today. Maximize every moment.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS