10. Foolishness is worrying about what you can’t control.
9. Expectation creates the environment for miracles.
8. You never run into traffic when you’re going the extra mile because most people are headed in the other direction.
7. The Bible is not a book of exceptions, exemptions, and excused behavior. It is a book of absolutes. The Bible says what it means.
6. If we don’t have enough time…then we need to change how we use the time we’ve got.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. It’s a sin to make a decision in ignorance when the facts are available. Proverbs 18:13
4. The problems you face will look either small or large depending on whether your thoughts on how to handle them are small or large.
3. The Lord’s office hours are 24/7. You never need an appointment. Stop by anytime. His time is constant…it never changes.
2. Despite the changing political and financial landscape God is not surprised by what’s happening on planet earth…He has a plan.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. “I don’t have the time” is the greatest excuse for “I don’t want to.”BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS