10. To succeed in life. . .we must always do more than is required. Titus 3:14 (AMP)
9. If you feel you can’t seem to catch a break. . .ask God to help you create the one you need to succeed.
8. Success or failure...victory or defeat...excellence or mediocrity...all start in the mind. Proverbs 23:7
7. If you mess up, fess up. “Confession is good for the soul” is more than just an old saying. . .it’s a spiritual truth.
6. If you’re in the fight of your life. . . you've got to know God’s in your corner.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Do not hang out with or allow into your inner circle people who are content with their debt, trouble or just getting by.
4. Anyone who thinks that he/she knows it all -- doesn’t.
3. Be a dreamer. . .a confident, courageous, cheerful, rich thinker.
2. "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.” Phil 4:6
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Do you know the first person you should encourage every day? Look in a mirror and smile. 1 Samuel 30:6BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS