10. If you don’t like the harvest you’re reaping…change what you’re sowing.
9. God has given us the power to get wealth…not welfare. Deuteronomy 8:18
8. God does not want you living in lack and barely getting by. After all, He is El-Shaddai not El-Scrooge.
7. The most dangerous place for you to live is not in the city with the highest crime rate or unemployment…it’s in your comfort zone.
6. If you’ve spent your life making other people rich...isn’t it time you begin to do something for you and the ones you love.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. You can say all the right things…but if you’re still doing wrong things…your life isn’t going to change…until you do.
4. Where God leads you…He will feed you. Isaiah 55:11
3. Where God guides you…He provides for you..
2. Breakthroughs only occur outside your comfort zone. It’s time to move.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Sowing seeds as God directs…takes the limits off your income.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS