10. The financial bondage you’re living under has an expiration date…you decide the date.
9. You are where you are because of what you’ve thought…and then done…with those thoughts.
8. Failure will never determine who you are or what you’re determined to be unless you make it so.
7. If you are jealous or envious of what others have…you will never possess what you covet.
6. Eliminate anything or minimize anyone who is creating chaos and confusion in your life. Ephesians 4:20-24 (MSG)
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. When opportunity comes knocking, you still have to get up and answer the door. Don’t let fear paralyze you…get up and get going.
4. You cannot continually think about what was or what could have been if you want to create a new reality of what will be.
3. Do you want to receive the Double D Blessing? DELIGHT in the Lord and He will give you the DESIRES of your heart. Psalm 37:4
2. If you focus on how bad things are…you will attract more of the same. Speak the Word to things not as they are but as they can be.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Praying for this to be your greatest week ever…filled with infinite possibilities, unknown opportunities and divine connections.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS