10. Never spend more time listening to a critic or a cynic than you do listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
9. You are one creative idea away from being successful…a millionaire…fulfilling your destiny…changing the world.
8. Your future is not in the past but is determined by what you do today as seeds for tomorrow’s harvests.
7. What you do for God’s House. . .He will do for your house.
6. When you spend more than you can afford…it means you’re not satisfied with the life you’re living.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never make financial decisions under pressure, in a hurry, without agreement from your spouse and especially, without praying.
4. You cannot continually think about what was or what could have been if you want to create a new reality of what will be.
3. Your ability to bless others…is a direct result of you being blessed. Genesis 12:2; 2 Corinthians 9:8
2. Here are 3 words that turn weariness into rejoicing…bondage into freedom…lack into abundance…are you ready? PAID IN FULL.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never allow anyone other than God to determine your worth and value.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS