10. Poor thinking is an attitude that has been years in the making…and can only be changed by a blood transfusion…His for yours..
9. God can bring the right person into your life…mentor, spouse or divine connection…just like that.
8. The enemy cannot read your mind…but you can accelerate and intensify his attacks by the words that you choose to speak. Matthew 12:37
7. You have more influence than you know…and certainly more than the enemy wants you to know. Acts 22:15
6. Don’t be Arrested by debt, Betrayed by creditors, Captured by payments and Destroyed by delusions of what truly brings happiness.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Don’t let a negative doctor’s report seize you with panic. He reports the facts but facts can change. Jesus the Healer never does.
4. Like produces like. Your attitude, speech and behavior are all directly affected by the people you associate with.
3. If you’re under attack…understand the enemy is paying attention to you…because he recognizes your potential for the Kingdom.
2. If you feel like you have nothing to give…don’t say it. The words you speak either empower or disable the blessings of God.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Wisdom for shoppers. A deal is not a deal…if you can’t afford it.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS