10. Today, I encourage you to imagine, embrace and confess the unlimited possibilities for your future found in the Word of God.
9. The decision to be generous with what you have comes down to a matter of choice…yours.
8. Exercise for today. Focus on right things and you will find the wrong things will leave your life.
7. If the Word says “Yet you don’t have what you want because you don’t ask God for it” and it does. (James 4:2 NLT) Then not asking for it…is dumb.
6. Your future in His Land of Promises will be determined by how you live during your time in the wilderness (lack). Deuteronomy 8:2-3
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If you’re buying things with money you don’t have, then you’re trusting the world’s system instead of the Word system.
4. The question isn’t whether or not God wants us to be successful. It’s whether we’re willing to do what He says…to be successful.
3. God promises you peace no matter what’s going on around you. Ps 37:11; Rom 15:13; Rom 8:6; Prov 3:24; 2 Timothy 1:7; Pro 3:25.
2. Money follows vision. If you don’t have a vision…then you don’t need the money…it’s just that simple.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. You may have been wandering around in the Wilderness for years but it’s time for you to enter into your Land of Promises.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS