10. If you continually overlook the problems you’re facing…you’ll never overcome them.
9. You’d never go to work naked…you always dress your body. It’s also important to dress your mind by what you listen to each day.
8. It’s time to stop letting other people use your head as a septic tank for trash talk and toxic thoughts. Philippians 4:8
7. We can’t control what other people do but we can control how we respond and react to what they do.
6. Think of one thing you can do TODAY to improve the quality of your TOMORROW…then do it.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The successful person knows something others have not yet discovered or cared to pursue. Today…seek wisdom.
4. Don’t complain about what you don’t have…use what you do have to create a plan to get from where you are…to where you want to be.
3. If you want a better tomorrow…let go of your desire for a better yesterday.
2. “My people are destroyed (bound) for a lack of knowledge.” (Hosea 4:6) Ignorance not Satan will destroy you…so get wisdom.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. There are 3 kinds of wealth. Financial wealth is what you have. Personal wealth is who you are. Spiritual wealth is what you do with what you’ve got.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS