10. Every time I open my mouth to speak…the devil pops another Prozac. I love glorifying God and terrifying the devil with my words.
9. God is impressed by what we do…not what we intend to do.
8. Would you open your door to gangsters, assassins and thieves? Of course not…then why entertain thoughts that will rob, kill and steal your future?
7. You may never be recognized by the paparazzi but you will always be recognized by the host of heaven.
6. Lack steals more than your money…it robs you of your dreams…your ability to bless those you love and those God directs you to bless.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never allow the enemy to create confusion or deception by a lack of conversation.
4. EXPECT GOD’S BEST and He will do the rest!
3. When you say…what you can’t do instead of what you can do…you are defeated before you start.
2. If you have wisdom…you can get wealth but without wisdom…you will never keep wealth.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Accept temporary mistakes, detours and disappointments as just that, temporary. Learn from your mistakes and move forward. Psalm 34:19BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS