10. The question is not what God wants…but what you do in response to what He wants.
9. Time is the currency of your life…spend it wisely.
8. Don’t worry about the approval of others…the question we ought to be asking is…what does God think about what we’re doing.
7. If you want to be successful never say “if only” “I can’t” or “I should have.”
6. It’s one thing to dream…but it’s totally another thing to make your dreams come true. Talking about it…won’t make it happen.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. A lack of purpose, plans and passion means you’ll become “The Biggest Loser” and it wont have anything to do with weight loss.
4. Guard your time with God very carefully…once you miss it…that time will never be returned to you. Maximize time in His presence.
3. God is not in heaven wringing His hands over your situation wondering what to do. He will show Himself mighty on your behalf.
2. Every time we bless someone by our giving…it raises our level of living.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. You will never be truly rich until you learn how to enrich the lives of those around you.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS