10. View every person you meet today as a divine connection or someone to pray for…either way…you WIN.
9. Stupid is knowing the facts but choosing not to do anything with what you know. “Life is hard; harder if you’re stupid.” John Wayne
8. God does not prosper you for the purpose of raising your standard of living. He prospers you to raise you standard of giving.
7. If you don’t learn how to properly handle your finances…then those you love will inevitably suffer the consequences.
6. You are the smartest person I know…you have the mind of Christ.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never allow anyone other than God to determine your worth and value…His opinion is the only one that matters.
4. In God’s economy…your success is never at someone else’s expense.
3. Praying a hedge of protection around everyone…for them to realize that if God is for them…who can be against them.
2. Whatever is in your heart determines what you say. Matthew 12:34
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Albert Einstein, the smartest man to ever live, was called “mentally slow” by a teacher…only listen to what God says about you.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS