10. Never determine your future success based on your past performance. God doesn’t…so why should you. Isaiah 43:19
9. Exercise for today. Focus on right things and you will find the wrong things will leave your life.
8. The enemy feeds on fear and doubt. It’s time we starve the rascal to death.
7. This will make you SHOUT. The financial bondage you’re living under has an expiration date…you decide the date
6. Don’t worry about things you can’t change or fret about today or tomorrow. Change the things you can and let God deal with the rest.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If God cares enough about you to save your soul…you can know He’s also concerned about your smallest concern or largest debt.
4. Your happiness is your responsibility…not that of your family…best friend…employer or anybody else…it’s a choice you make.
3. Money follows vision. If you don’t have a vision…then you don’t need the money…it’s just that simple.
2. Oversleeping is NOT the way to make your dreams come true. If you need a nap…take it…then get up and get going. Proverbs 6:9-11.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If you’re buying things with money you don’t have, then you’re trusting the world’s system instead of the Word system.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS