10. Spend more time in His book…and you’ll never have to worry about your checkbook.
9. A successful man can buy his wife everything she wants and pay cash for it. A successful woman knows where to find such a man.
8. This is a great day to forget the problems of your past while pursuing the possibilities of your future.
7. Your actions and reactions reveal the depth of your faith and the strength of your character. James 2:14 NLT
6. What happened to you in the past…doesn’t give you an excuse for your behavior in the future.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Think about and act on this quote from Charles Dickens “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
4. Hanging around with the wrong people…makes it easier to compromise your principles. Exodus 34:12 TLB
3. Money is neither good nor bad…it’s neutral. It just reflects the mentality and character of the person who possesses it.
2. Money allows you the opportunity to live your life the way you want but a lack of money forces you to live your life the way others want.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Satan never showed up in the Garden of Eden until Eve did. He is terrified when two people come into the power of agreement.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS