10. Don’t let anyone’s attitude or words distract you. . .or break your focus.
9. What you affirm. . .you confirm. What you confess. . .you will possess.
8. Doubt will never produce the harvest you desire.
7. Wishing, hoping and over sleeping will never make your dreams come true but a plan, timeline, diligence and the right attitude will.
6. God has given you the ability to perform at a level you never thought possible. He sees greater potential in you than you see in yourself.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. A Word for someone. Decisions you make today must be based on what’s right and not how others will react. Isaiah 11:3
4. If God tells you something is going to happen. . .it will happen. . .it’s not a matter of if. . .but when.
3. The price of success is always paid in advance. . .never after it’s been achieved.
2. At some point. . .you will either be forced to live in the potential of your faith or with the consequences of your doubt.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If you want to be successful . . . look for solutions to your problems instead of someone to blame.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS