10. Cut the words “quit, can’t, try, wish and impossible” out of your vocabulary…doing so will make you a winner in life.
9. You are somebody…unique…anybody who tells you anything different is a liar and has obviously never read the Word of God.
8. No matter how intense the adversity…God’s desire is for you to breakthrough, break out or bust loose of what’s holding you back.
7. When you listen more than you talk…you gain a good reputation and you learn more than you knew before. Proverbs 21:28
6. Changing where you are in life…requires you to change how you think about life. Romans 12:2 NLT
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Too many believers have a potluck mentality where they always feed on whatever thoughts….others serve them. Stop It.
4. If you want to maximize your potential…be the best you can be…do what you’ve never done…Read Your Bible…Do What It Says.
3. All success is born in scripture. It just isn’t always recognized as such.
2. Success is not an accident. It happens when prior proper planning and prayer meet opportunity.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Happiness has to do primarily with the inner man. If you aren’t happy on the inside, neither wealth nor poverty will make it so.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS