10. Our worth is measured by what’s in our hearts and not what’s in our wallets.
9. Your reputation…your character will always bring recognition, promotion and it will draw a financial anointing into your life.
8. God’s best for us…is not living from miracle to miracle…but rather walking in His continual blessing flow.
7. If we compromise with sin or disregard God’s instructions…we will reap a harvest of unwanted and negative consequences.
6. You can’t control what other people say, think or do…but you are in complete control of your own mind, mouth and destiny.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Spending money you don’t have may bring you a momentary high but watch out for the financial hangover.
4. If you want to succeed in life…you must always do more than is required. Titus 3:14 (AMP)
3. Never try to deflect, defer and re-direct your mistakes to someone else. If you make a mistake fess up, repent, get up and move on.
2. God is always with you. “For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. You don’t have to be a know it all because you have a personal relationship with Someone who does know it all. Trust Him.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS