10. If you’re comfortable where you are…you’ll never discover…where you could be.
9. Don’t be moved by your circumstances or the appearance of lack…only be moved by the Word of the Lord. Ezekiel 36:29 NIRV
8. If God’s not first in your life…something or someone else will take His place and that’s not good for your future.
7. Learning is a life-long process and if you think you’ve arrived then it’s almost certain you’ve never left the station.
6. Your response to adversity is directly proportional to the amount of time you spend in the Word.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Praying for your gifts not to remain unknown, unused or useless to the kingdom of God and for doors to open beyond your imagination.
4. Identify the enemy…apply the Word and claim your victory. No weapon formed against you shall prosper…it’s your heritage…you inheritance. Isaiah 54:17
3. God’s Word overrides…overrules…overcomes fear and overflows with blessings for those who walk by faith.
2. If you’re the smartest person in your circle of friends…you need some new friends.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Forgiveness gives you back control of your life.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS