10. What you think about yourself will determine what you accomplish in life.
9. Stop seeing things the way they are and begin to see them the way they can be. . with the eye of faith.
8. Believing things will change without you changing...makes as much sense as watering artificial plants.
7. Straying from God is not a result of what’s in your bank account but rather what’s in your heart.
6. Everything you think, say or do is either moving you toward or away from your financial success. You choose the direction.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Haven’t spent one minute in twenty years worrying about who the anti-Christ is. I’m more interested in discovering who I am in Christ.
4. Never ever make a spending decision based on presumed future income.
3. The devil wants you broke because he knows it takes money to fulfill the Great Commission and nobody listens to poor people. Eccl 9:16
2. Don’t let anyone’s attitude or words distract you. . .or break your focus.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Praying for everyone to realize that failure is an event…it’s not who you are. If you mess up, fess up, get up & move on.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS