10. Thanksgiving should be EVERY DAY and not just the last Thursday in November.
9. Don’t buy on Black Friday what you can’t pay off until Good Friday…next year or the year after.
8. Prosperity is a scriptural mentality before it’s ever a financial reality.
7. Never allow the enemy to create confusion or deception in relationships due to a lack of conversation.
6. Generally, one of four things will hold you back…old habits…wrong attitudes…lack of passion or stagnant ideas. You can change all four.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Who you are and your potential for success…should never be determined by…anyone or anything other than the Word of God.
4. You are where you are today because of what you learned yesterday. Where you will be tomorrow depends on what you learn today.
3.If you don’t leave things better than you found them…why were you there in the first place?
2. If you’re not moved by your circumstances…God will move in your life.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If you want to assume a position of leadership, heed the words of Benjamin Franklin: “He that cannot obey, cannot command.”BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS