10. God’s people should look at every situation expecting His favor without saying a word about it.
9. God wants you to recognize Him as your power supply. 1 Corinthians 12:1 AMP
8. You can change where you are in life by what comes out of your mouth.
7. “Ninety-nine percent of failures come from people who have a habit of making excuses.” Dr. George Washington Carver
6. Eliminate anything or minimize anyone who is creating chaos and confusion in your life. Ephesians 4:20-24 (MSG)
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. It’s not what you know but what you do with what you know that makes you somebody…worthy of kingdom assignment.
4. There may be times when you feel alone while pursuing your dreams but once you give your heart to Jesus…you’ll never be alone again.
3. “We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.” Sir Winston Churchill quoted in my book “Great Minds At Work.”
2. The ultimate way to show the depth of your concern for others is by sharing some of your greatest treasure…your time.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. You cannot control what others do to you…but you can control what you do to and for others. God keeps the books!!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS