10. The key to strong faith is knowing that God will do…what He says He will do regardless of your circumstances. Romans 4:21.
9. Don’t go looking for or inviting trouble into your life by the words you speak. Job 3:25
8. There are times to speak up and times to shut up…discerning the difference will increase the length of your life. Proverbs 13:3
7. Words are powerful…they can build you up, tear you down or transform you. Think before you speak.
6. God wants our best moments in prayer and meditation on His Word…not the dregs or remains of the day. Put Him first.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. You can change where you are in life by changing what comes out of your mouth.
4. Wealthy people are not smarter than poor people. They’ve just developed better financial habits.
3. To establish a new habit, you must purpose in your heart that you’re going to start acting a specific way 100% of the time.
2. When you keep your focus on praying for your friends and others even as you battle for your very existence you will be rewarded. Job 1:22; 42:10
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. The words you speak will reveal who you really are. “Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.” Matthew 12:34BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS