10. When you say what you can’t do instead of what you can do…you are defeated before you start.
9. Faith finds a way to enter when it seems all the doors are closed.
8. Never allow your circumstances to cloud your thinking; destroy your dreams or make you settle for less than His best for your life.
7. Look beyond where you are…to what might have been…and still can be.
6. God’s got your back in every step you take and He’s watching over you. Don’t allow the enemy to make you think otherwise. Deut 31:8; Ps 32:8
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If you don’t like the way your world is at the moment…change it. God has given you the ability to change your direction and your destiny.
4. Never allow your dreams to be reduced or eliminated by a lack of money.
3. If God wanted you to live a life of poverty and lack…He would not have made you in His image and after His likeness.
2. Generally one of four things will hold you back…old habits…wrong attitudes…lack of passion or stagnant ideas. You can change all four.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Prosperity is a scriptural mentality before it’s ever a financial reality.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS