10. Disappointment is the day…the person you became meets the person you could have been. It’s not too late to change the results of that meeting.
9. If you don’t leave things better than you found them…why were you there in the first place?
8. Do yourself a favor today. If you’ve got a God idea…run with it.
7. Getting out of debt is an attitude before it’s an action.
6. No fighter ever won a fight by being unwilling to enter the ring. You will never win the battles you’re unwilling to fight. Romans 8:37
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Praying for our children to be saved and set free of what’s been holding them back and for their lips to proclaim…Jesus is Lord.
4. You can be dressed to the nines but if what you say when you open your mouth doesn’t impress…it won’t matter how you’re dressed.
3. Never let success go to your head or failure to your heart.
2. Don’t look at things as they are…but as they can be…with the eye of faith.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Poverty steals more than your money…it robs you of your dreams, your future, your hope and your ability to bless those you love.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS