10. You are becoming what you imagine yourself to be.
9.If you refuse to allow fear or doubt to enter your thought life. . .you’re ready for a miracle. Meditate on 2 Timothy 1:7.
8. Confess this "I can do more than I think I can because I have the mind of Christ which is functioning fully and freely within me"
7. If you don’t give up. . .failure is nothing more than the opportunity to learn a new way to do something.
6. You have the God-given ability to perform at a level you never previously thought possible.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. When you mess up. . .if you don't step up. . .you'll never move up. . .instead you'll go down in failure and disappointment.
4. Your current economic conditions have nothing to do with your potential for fulfilling your divine destiny...but God does.
3. God is more interested in where you're going. . .than where you've been. Your focus should be front and centered. Phil 3:13.
2. I'm praying for you to think like you've never thought. Do what you've never done...be what you've never been all for His glory.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. You can’t control what other people say, think or do. . .but you are in complete control of your own mind, mouth and destiny.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS