10. Putting positive and negative thoughts into the same environment will not create the success mentality you desire or expect.
9. Fear is the devil’s anointing and it’s kept many a good person from fulfilling their destiny.
8. The real measure of our generosity is when we bless someone who has no ability to repay us. Eccl 11:1 MSG
7. Make it your policy to never judge a person by the color of their skin or their neck (red).
6. This is the day that everything changed (Resurrection Sunday).
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Do we qualify as Good Samaritans? Are we willing to be inconvenienced for someone we’ve never met?
4. If you don’t know what to do…ask Him. He’s not somebody else’s God…He’s your personal God. Read and study Isaiah 48:17 MSG
3. God does not want us holding onto the past. He wants us anticipating the future and the new thing He is about to do in our lives.
2. The worst place for a believer is in a comfort zone where they accept things as they are instead of creating them as they can be.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. A lack of purpose and plans means you are on cruise control driving to eternity without a clue why you were placed here in the first place.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS