10. Obedience to instructions, timing and patience are the three keys to establishing divine connections.
9. God wants our best moments in prayer and meditation on His Word…not the dregs or remains of our day. Put Him first.
8. Keep your word…do your best…that’s how you get and keep a good name. Proverbs 22:1
7. It’s easy to say “I forgive you” but only the love of God can get the feelings of anger, resentment and hurt out of your subconscious mind.
6. Praying this morning for those who need a turnaround to tap into the Word of God…to turn their setbacks into a comeback.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The only way to experience supernatural increase…is by giving what He tells you…where He tells you and when He tells you.
4. There’s a time to speak up and a time to shut up…discerning the difference will increase the length of your life and your happiness.
3. Something can be a good idea…it can be a God idea…but it must be in His timing.
2. Victory may be just around the bend or over the next hill so persist until you cross the finish line.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Let the trials and tragedies of your past become the testimonies of your future.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS