10. When you feel all alone while pursuing your dreams…remember, once you gave your heart to Jesus you’re never alone again.
9. Every time we bless someone by our giving…it raises our level of joy and our level of living.
8. It’s not enough to meditate, prepare and motivate yourself to have a great day…you’ve actually got to do something.
7. If you’ve been forgiven…you’re just that…forgiven…so it’s time to get up and leave the past behind.
6. Everything we sow in life returns as a harvest…one way or another. Galatians 6:7
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If you want to succeed in life…always do more than is required. Titus 3:14 (AMP)
4. Stop talking about what you’re going to do and DO IT. “…Quite praying and get the people moving! Forward march!’” Exodus 14:15
3. We need to stop complaining about what we don’t have and begin praising God for what we do have.
2. A successful person keeps focused on their goals…never doubts their faith or gives up until victory is achieved.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. You cannot continually think about what was or what could have been if you want to create a new reality of what will be.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS