10. Get out in front of your battle…begin praising God for your victory…even before you see it manifest.
9. Look beyond where you are…to what might have been…and still can be.
8. God has given each of us the ability to make the invisible…visible. What we do with that ability…is our choice.
7. Make friends with nobodies…because everybody is somebody to God.
6. Throughout our history, there have been those who gave their lives for the freedom of others. Remember and honor them on Memorial Day.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Prayer is the only guaranteed way to remove fear, doubt and anxiety from our lives. Psalm 86:5-7; Jeremiah 29:12-14
4. Your internal thoughts (beliefs, feelings and convictions) determine your outward reality.
3. When you say…what you can’t do instead of what you can do…you are defeated before you start.
2. When the character of God is evidenced in how you respond to every situation…then you are destined for Kingdom success.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Our worth is measured by what’s in our hearts and not what’s in our wallets.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS