10. Our situation will change when we change.
9. Look for something good in every person you meet...and you'll find it.
8. Spiritual renewal is not a sometimes thing. It’s not just an emergency solution. . .it’s a lifestyle.
7. Don’t fret about being slow to speak. . .because it just gives God the opportunity to tell you what to say. Ex 4:10-11
6. When you listen more than you talk. . .you gain a good reputation. Proverbs 21:28
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. You should never say “I’ll try.” In life you either do or you don’t. Saying “I’ll try” is either a lack of confidence or a lack of desire.
4. Problems are delaying tactics of the enemy. He wants to keep you from enjoying the rewards and benefits God has in store for you.
3. If you mess up (sin), fess up (confess your sins), get up (turn yourself around) and move on (start living for Him again).
2. The race doesn't always go to the fastest runner but to the one who never gives up or quits.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. What you visualize is what you create. . .what you think about is what you get and what you speak about. . .you become.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS