10. God is never disappointed in us because He already knows everything about us. And He loves us enough to never give up on us.
9. Wherever we are and whatever we’re doing God expects our best. Ps 25:12-13 TLB
8. Never allow excuses or circumstances to fix your current reality.
7. God can and will take you places and open doors of opportunity that no family tie or college degree ever can. Get ready!!
6. What should you be doing today that you aren’t? The Bible talks about NOW not later.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. No matter how you may have missed it or messed up…turn to God. He has not given up on you or let you go and He never will.
4. When you’re going through hell the only source of peace is through encouraging yourself in the One who can turn things around.
3. God will allow you to see things others won’t…but you’ve got to be looking for and expecting them.
2. Stop rehearsing your hurts…reliving your frustrations or talking yourself into thinking things are worse than they are.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. It is never God’s will for you to live in anguish hoping everything will work for good in your life.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS