10. Shake your fists at the devil if he attempts to harass you because you are more than a conqueror. Romans 8:37
9. Give today a special purpose. Don't just allow time to pass and the day to end without your involvement in making this day count.
8. How do we make our children feel secure in a world that isn't? By teaching them the Word and promises of God.
7. Continually praise God by telling everyone what He has done and is doing in your life. Psalm 78:4 (CEV)
6. Excellence is attainable while perfection is an illusion.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Money follows vision. If you don’t have a vision, then you don’t need the money -- it’s just that simple.
4. The Bible is without question the greatest success guide for debt-free living ever written! Joshua 1:8
3. Some people want the blessings of God without the relationship or the lifestyle of a believer. Not happening.
2. Begin to imagine yourself walking above and not beneath. . .as the head and not the tail. Deuteronomy 28:13
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Satan never showed up in the Garden of Eden until Eve did. He is terrified when the two people come into the power of agreement.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS