10. Everyone you meet today is dealing with something (real or imagined). Offering them an encouraging word is the GOoD thing to do.
9. Troubled...stressed...mad...angry. Studies show anger kills but laughter heals. Proverbs 17:22
8. If anybody ever accuses you of being a dreamer. . .take it as a compliment.
7. I'm such a positive person...if I fall into a lake I'll come out checking my pockets for fish. Expect good things to happen.
6. We don’t deserve…what we don’t pursue with a passion.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. "Two famous rules for beating anxiety: Rule # 1: Don't sweat the small stuff. Rule # 2: It's all small stuff." Anonymous
4. The world says one picture is worth more than a thousand words. Not true...John 3:16 is worth more than a thousand pictures.
3. Average should never be acceptable. Just getting by should never be okay and good enough should never be good enough. Do your best.
2. The strength of a person’s character and their drive to success is determined by whether or not they can finish what they started.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. The ability to forgive an offense is the mark of a winner and a sign of spiritual maturity.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS