Here is the teaching outline for SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM EST.
James 1:5 AMPC
“If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.”
James 1:5 MSG
“. . . Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought.”
Hosea 4:6 KJV
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”
The devil can’t keep you down … but a lack of knowledge can.
Proverbs 1:5 AMPC
“The wise also will hear and increase in learning, and the person of understanding will acquire skill and attain to sound counsel [so that he may be able to steer his course rightly].”
1. Do you know if your employer offers a 401K?
2. Do you know your credit score?
3. Do you realize that getting a large income tax refund means you’ve been allowing the government to use your money for free during the past year?
4. Do you know the best way to price shop for a new or pre-owned car?
5. Do you know the exact amount of your total indebtedness?
6. Do you know how much surplus you have, if any, each month after all your bills are paid in full?
7. Do you have a plan to pay off all your debts rapidly?
1 Corinthians 15:34 AMPC
“. . .For some of you have not the knowledge of God [you are utterly and willfully and disgracefully ignorant, and continue to be so, lacking the sense of God's presence and all true knowledge of Him]. I say this to your shame.”
1. Do you believe that Jesus came to this earth so that you might have abundant (now) and eternal life (later)? John 10:10
2. Do you realize that God takes pleasure in your prosperity? Psalm 35:27
3. Do you believe and practice giving tithes and offering? Malachi 3:10
4. Do you believe that God is no respecter of persons or that what He’s done for one He’ll do for you also? Acts 10:34
5. Do you understand that everything you sow in life will return a harvest? Galatians 6:7
6. Do you understand that everything you’ve lost or has been stolen from you can be returned seven-fold? Proverbs 6:30-31
7. Do you know there is going to be an end-time wealth transfer and those who have shown themselves faithful will be involved? Proverbs 13:22
John 14:12 KJV
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Luke 2:52 KJV
“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.”
Proverbs 4:7 AMPC
“The beginning of Wisdom is: get Wisdom (skillful and godly Wisdom)! [For skillful and godly Wisdom is the principal thing.] And with all you have gotten, get understanding (discernment, comprehension, and interpretation).”
“Your money’s only as good as what you do with it.” J. Paul Getty
Hosea 4:6 AMPC
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you that you shall be no priest to Me; seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.”
Hosea 4:6 CEV
“. . .my people are destroyed by refusing to obey. . .”
Proverbs 9:4-6 MSG
“. . .Lady Wisdom goes to town, stands in a prominent place, and invites everyone within sound of her voice: "Are you confused about life, don't know what's going on? Come with me, oh come, have dinner with me! I've prepared a wonderful spread—fresh-baked bread, roast lamb, carefully selected wines. Leave your impoverished confusion and live! Walk up the street to a life with meaning."
Galatians 6:9 KJV
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”
Galatians 6:9 NLT
“So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.”
First, pick the right spot for your seed.
Second, sow the exact amount God tells you to sow, where He says sow it and when He tells you to do it
Third, keep the seed happy by maintaining the proper atmosphere of expectancy.
Fourth, know that your harvest will come in your own due reason . . . the right time.
Fifth, recognize the manifestation of your harvest.
Sixth, when your receive any harvest progressive or otherwise . . . make sure you don’t eat all of your harvest . . . you must use some of it to sow again.
Galatians 6:7 AMPC
“Do not be deceived and deluded and misled; God will not allow Himself to be sneered at (scorned, disdained, or mocked by mere pretensions or professions, or by His precepts being set aside.) [He inevitably deludes himself who attempts to delude God.] For whatever a man sows, that and that only is what he will reap.”
Galatians 6:9 AMPC
“And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.”
1. Do not lose heart.
2. Do not grow weary.
3. Do not faint in acting nobly.
4. Do not faint in doing right.
5. You will reap at the right time. . .if you do not lose your hope.
6. You will reap at the right time. . .if you have courage.
7. You will reap at the right time. . .if you do not faint.
Isaiah 40:28 AMPC
“Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of His understanding.”
Isaiah 40:29 AMPC
“He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound].”
“Be like the Mona Lisa. She keeps smiling when her back’s to the wall.”
Joel 2:12 AMPC
“Therefore also now, says the Lord, turn and keep on coming to Me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning [until every hindrance is removed and the broken fellowship is restored].”BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS