God’s instructions are not situational. . .they don’t vary based on current economic conditions, which party is in power, your personal circumstances or unrest anywhere in the world. The principles in his Word are clear and absolute.
Matthew 22:29 KJV, NLT, CEV, MSG
1. If you don’t give now. . .the Bible says you never will.
Ecclesiastes 11:4 AMP, TLB
Luke 16:10 KJV, NLT
2. Things are never so tight that you can’t afford to give.
Your words will empower or eliminate the enemy’s ability to wreak havoc in your financial life.
3. Saying you have nothing to give means you aren’t applying the Word of God.
The words that you speak either empower or disable the blessings of God.
2 Corinthians 9:10 AMP
2 Corinthians 9:6 NLT
Galatians 6:7 AMP
4. If you doubt it. . .you will never get it. . .nor live it.
James 1:5-7 AMP, NLT
5. You’re blessed so you can bless others.
2 Corinthians 9:8 AMP
6. God wants everybody else but you to make a difference in the world.
John 18:37 AMP
First, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know what that need is yet.
Second, it doesn’t matter if you don’t feel qualified to meet anybody else’s need.
Third, it doesn’t matter if you wonder how you can help meet anybody else’s needs when you can’t even meet your own.
Fourth, it doesn’t matter if you can’t see your potential as a difference maker because God can. . .and He’s the only One that counts.
Galatians 1:15 AMP
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
Titus 3:14 NLT
7. Five scriptures you should overlook. . .if you want to ignore God’s plans for your life.
Isaiah 43:1-2 MSG
Psalm 141:8-9 NIV
Ecclesiastes 2:26 AMP
Job 27:13, 16-17 NLT
Psalm 37:7, 9 NLTBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS