Here's tonight's teaching outline. Join us at 6 PM (Central) for SUNDAY NITE LIVE.
Have you ever thought about how you'd like to be recognized?
“If you don’t dream you might as well be dead.” George Foreman
When you begin to dream . . .things begin to change. . .and the first change is within you.
An acronym for the seven keys to being a dreamer.
D. . .Develop specific goals with a daily timeline to make your dreams come true.
“High achievers spot rich opportunities swiftly, make big decisions quickly and move into action immediately. Follow these principles and you can make your dreams come true.” Dr. Robert Schuller
R. . .Recognize and remove obstacles you need to overcome.
Psalm 34:19 NCV
Psalm 142:2 NCV
Exodus 18:19 NIRV
1 Corinthians 6:2 CEV
Ask yourself these seven questions about how each of your friends react to your dreams.
1. Does your friend have a dream of their own?
2. Are they actively pursuing their dreams?
3. Was your friend excited when you shared your dream with them?
4. Does this friend have a written plan with timelines on how to achieve their dream?
5. Does this friend share ideas, scriptures and/or thoughts with you on a regular basis on how to make your dreams come true?
6. What's the greatest negative influence this friend has on your life?
7. Does this friend motivate you to achieving your dream or are you always motivating them toward theirs?
1 Corinthians 15:33 NLT
E. . .Empower your efforts by feeding your mind a proper diet of
inspiration, information and motivation.
James 4:2 NLT
Daniel 1:17 AMP
A. . .Activate Ephesians 6:8 by blessing others so God will bless you.
Ephesians 6:8 KJV, MSG, NIV
M. . Move into strategic alliances with people who motivate you to move
beyond your comfort zone.
E. . .Energize your efforts so you never give up.
Hebrews 3:19 MSG
2 Corinthians 4:8 CEV
Luke 18:1 NLT
Ephesians 6:18 NCV
R. . .Rejoice in the Lord who gives you everything you need to think
beyond your imagination.
Ephesians 3:20 AMP
Exodus 14:15 TLB
“The secret to making dreams come true is: curiosity, confidence, courage and constancy.”BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS