Here's tonight's teaching outline for SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM (Central).
Vince Lombardi, legendary coach of the Green Bay Packers, said:
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”
Two things you and every other believer need to understand.
First, you may get knocked down. . . but with the presence of the Holy Spirit. . . you will never be knocked out.
2 Corinthians 4:9 NIRV
Second, even if you’ve been knocked down. . .you’re not down there by yourself.
Seven things you must understand to get on up.
1. Understand that who knocked you down was not flesh and blood.
Ephesians 6:12 AMP
Romans 8:31 AMP
Genesis 3:12-13 AMP
2. Understand, if you can, why you were knocked down.
Seven things will cause you to get knocked down in life.
1 Samuel 2:3 NLT
Second, Bad Attitude
Ephesians 4:23 AMP
Philippians 2:5 NLT
1 Corinthians 11:30 AMP
Fourth, Demonic Attack
The devil can’t make you do a thing…unless you choose to do it.
Colossians 2:15 AMP
Luke 8:39 NLT
Proverbs 10:21 NLT
Romans 2:1 AMP
3. Understand the urgency of getting back up.
Proverbs 28:13 TLB
1 John 1:9-10 TLB
4. Understand you may need some help getting back up.
1 Corinthians 4:7-8 MSG
Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT
Psalm 139:5 MSG
5. Understand if there’s anything you need to learn while you’re down.
Exodus 17:13-14 TLB
Job 23:10 TLB
6. Understand what you need to change so you’re never knocked down again.
7. Understand that when you’ve been down…turning things around…is the mark of a winner.
Jeremiah 8:4 CEV
Acts 3:19 AMP
Job 33:26 MSG.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS