Here's the outline for tonight's teaching at SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM (Central).
1. God wants to bless YOU.
Psalm 84:11 AMP, GWT
Psalm 115:14 AMP
2. Jesus came to give you abundant life. . .not abundant lack.
John 10:10 NLT
2 Corinthians 8:9 KIV, AMP
3. God wants you blessed financially so you can finance the gospel and establish His covenant.
Deuteronomy 8:18 says:
“But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.”
First, remember the Lord thy God.
Second, the power to get wealth is a gift from God.
Third, God will never give you something unless He expects you to use it….
Fourth, God is giving us the power to be rich for a reason.
2 Corinthians 8:9 NIV
4. God wants you honoring Him through your financial success.
Proverbs 3:9-10 AMP, NLT
5. God wants you to be a consistent tither and giver to fund His local church and ministry outreaches.
Malachi 3:10 AMP, MSG
6. God wants you to care for the poor, the widows and the orphans.
James 1:27 KJV, NLT
Exodus 22:22, 24 KJV, MSG
7. God wants you to be the head not the tail. . .the ruler over ten cities.
Deuteronomy 28:10-13 in the Amplified Bible says:
“10 And all people of the earth shall see that you are called by the name [and in the presence of] the Lord, and they shall be afraid of you.
“11 And the Lord shall make you have a surplus of prosperity, through the fruit of your body, of your livestock, and of your ground, in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers to give you.
“12 The Lord shall open to you His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
“13 And the Lord shall make you the head, and not the tail; and you shall be above only, and you shall not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you this day and are watchful to do them.”
READ YOUR BIBLE. . .DO WHAT IT SAYS.
Affluence creates influence.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS