Here is the teaching outline for SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 P.M. (Central).
Deuteronomy 28:10-12 AMP
10 And all people of the earth shall see that you are called by the name [and in the presence of] the Lord, and they shall be afraid of you.
11 And the Lord shall make you haveasurplus of prosperity, through the fruit of your body, of your livestock, and of your ground, in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers to give you.
12 The Lord shall open to you His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands; and you shall lend to many nations, butyou shall not borrow.
Here are seven keys to leaving your needs behind. . .and moving into surplus.
1. All the people of the earth shall see.
2. You are called by the name in the presence of the Lord.
Psalm 27:8 AMP
Jeremiah 33:3 AMP
Psalm 16:11 AMP
Psalm 138:3 NLT
Jeremiah 29:11-13 NLT
Psalm 40:17 TLB
Acts 2:28 NLT
3. They shall be afraid of you.
Deuteronomy 28:10-13 AMP
Exodus 3:20-22 CEV
4. The Lord shall make you have a surplus of prosperity.
Deuteronomy 28:11 AMP
Fear. . .of the unknown. Fear of failure.
Doubt. . .that God will do what He says He will do in His word.
Anxiety. . .over the current economic and political landscape.
Hesitation. . .to give what God says to give because of our perceived limitations and lack.
Disbelief. . .over whether everything promised in the Bible applies to “me.”
“Surplus is Good.”
5. Which the Lord swore to your fathers to give you.
Exodus 13:5 AMP
Deuteronomy 7:13 AMP
6. The Lord shall open to you His good treasury to bless all the work of your hands.
Proverbs 3:10 AMP
7. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
Deuteronomy 15:5-6 AMP
Deuteronomy 28:12-13 MSG
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS