Here is the teaching outline for SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM (Eastern).
1. Remove spiritual clutter which causes confusion
1 Corinthians 14:33 ERV
James 3:16 ERV
When you bring order into your environment. . .you eliminate clutter and remove confusion.
Hebrews 12:1-2 AMP
Job 30:13 AMP
2. Stop living by the tyranny of the urgent
John 9:4 TLB
Ecclesiastes 11:4 TLB
Romans 12:2 JBP
3. Don’t spend what you don’t have
1 Corinthians 6:12 KJV, TLB
1 Corinthians 6:12 in The Living Bible says:
Proverbs 4:25 AMP, MSG
4. Family first simplifies your existence
5. Balance Brings Bouncy To Your Life.
6. Overcome procrastination which complicates your life.
30 Things To Eliminate Procrastination from Your Vocabulary
1. Get Started.
2. Create Assessment Of The Time Needed To Complete The Project.
3. Don’t Let Time Assessment Delay The Start Of Your Task.
4. Maximize Every Moment
5. Rearrange Other Assignments and Time Slots.
6. Start Somewhere
7. Tackle the most difficult part of the assignment first
8. Create Reasonable and Flexible Timelines.
9. Reward Your Success For Each Timeline Achieved
10. Do It Now. . .No Delays.
11. Is This The Easiest Way To Accomplish This Task
12. Continually Question Yourself.
13. Pause Before You Start.
14. Properly Prepare Your Work Area.
15. Make Certain That Have the Proper Work Environment.
16. Use Your Timelines As Incentives
17. Announce Your Timeline Publicly.
18. Flow With Your Energy levels.
19. Plan A Function To Help Insure Your Project Is Completed.
20. Establish Leisure Time
21. Utilize Unexpected Time Slots
22. Create A Realistic And Functioning “To Do” List.
23. Enlist The Support Of A Trusted Advisor And Friend
24. Plan For The Unexpected.
25. Don’t Take Your Foot Off The Pedal.
26. Achieve Or Your Refocus Your Timelines
28. Your Stress Level Is Reduced With Each Timeline Accomplished.
29. Secure Additional Resources.
30. Reward Yourself Over A Job Well Done.
Luke 9:62 MSG
Hebrews 13:21 AMP
Psalm 32:8 ESV
7. SMART Goals Simplify Your Life And Insure Your Success
Simple---You should be able to write you goal in one or two sentences.
Matthew 5:37 NLT.
Measurable ---It’s important that you keep a written record of your progress.
Numbers 33:2 NLT
Attainable---Don’t set your goals impossibly high. Your goals should cause you to stretch but always be attainable with prior proper planning.
Philippians 3:15-16 MSG
Realistic---Your goals should be reasonable. . .pragmatic. . .sensible..
James 3:17 MSG
Time Line---Regardless of whether your goals are either daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. . .you must have a time line to successfully achieve your goals.
Isaiah 28:10 NLTBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS